Royal Institute of Technology
School of Computer Science and Communication
Speech, Music and Hearing
SE-100 44, Stockholm, Sweden
mail: giampi [at] kth [dot] se
I work with machine learning, speech technology and cognitive systems. During my PhD studies I developed the low latency phoneme recogniser in the Synface prototype. In the BioASU project I have been involved with modelling early language acquisition and multi-modal perception.
I recently participated in the Crosstalks Show The power of the human voice. Click on the link to see program.
- Niklas Vanhainen
- Giovanni Saponaro (co-supervisor, Vislab, Institute for Systems and Robotics, Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal)
- Alessandro Pieropan (co-supervisor, CVAP, KTH, defended in 2015)
- Daniel Neiberg (co-supervisor, defended in 2012)
- Chris Koniaris (co-supervisor, defended in 2012)
- Gopal Ananthakrishnan (co-supervisor, defended in 2011)
Selected Publications (full list here)
Proceedings of ICASSP. Florence, Italy. [pdf](2014). Pattern Discovery in Continuous Speech Using Block Diagonal Infinite HMM. In