The References section contains references to papers that are relevant to the project. As a part of the development of the project, we periodically make coordinated reading efforts in order to stay up-to-date with the research of others. The litterature lists of from these efforts are listed here as well.
For other publications on similar subjects, we recommend that you search the NEC Research Institute CiteSeer.
- Johan Boye & Mats Wirén (2003): Negotiative spoken-dialogue interfaces to databases, in Proceedings of DiaBruck 2003
- Johan Boye & Mats Wirén (2003): Robust parsing of utterances in negotiative dialogue, in Proceedings of Eurospeech 2003
- Alex Waibel: Bullet-kurs pĺ CTT, 030616
- Thomas A. Stocky (2002): Conveying Routes: Multimodal Generation and Spatial Intelligence in Embodied Conversational Agents, Bachelor thesis, MIT.
- P.-E. Michon and M. Denis(2001): When and Why Are Visual Landmarks Used in Giving Directions. In Conference on Spatial Information Theory. 2001. Morro Bay, CA: Springer-Verlag.