Resources for Automatic Speech Recognition
This page collects resources for Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) that the group has developed and made freely available to other researchers.
PI: Giampiero Salvi
Main contributors: Giampiero Salvi, Niklas Vanhainen
The WaveSurfer Automatic Speech Recognition Plugin
The plugin is described in the following paper:
Salvi, G., & Vanhainen, N. (2014). The WaveSurfer Automatic Speech Recognition Plugin. In Proceedings of LREC. Reykjavik, Iceland. [pdf]
HTK based WaveSurfer Automatic Speech Recognition Plugin
This is an earlier version of the plugin above. The difference is that this version is based on HVite (HTK
). This plugin is still used for educational purposes in the DT2112 Speech Technology
course at KTH.
- To install, run wavesurfer once to create the configuration directory, and then copy the file into
- No language and acoustic models are defined, so the plugin is relatively useless outside the scope of the course.
- Note: you will need a working version of HTK installed on your system for this to work.
ASR models for Swedish (Version 0.1)
This is a collection of acoustic and language models that were used in the paper:
Vanhainen, N., & Salvi, G.
(2014). Free Acoustic and Language Models for Large Vocabulary Continuous Speech Recognition in Swedish. In Proceedings of LREC
. Reykjavik, Iceland. [pdf
- package: asr-models-swedish-0.1.tgz (2.1GiB, MD5: a9ddfce26772ee5590f3650a1b2341ae)
- language: Swedsih
- format: HTK, Julius
- sampling rates: 8/16kHz
- features: MFCC/PLP
- acknowledgements: this research has been supported by CLT (Gothenburg Center for Language Technology)
- Test sets definition for the LREC 2014 experiments: testlistsLREC2014.tgz (109KiB, MD5: 2fa941ef10a4d1d36f3fb015ec2110b7)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License